We’re not giving Christmas cards this year, knowing the money we save will go towards helping more causes in Tairāwhiti-Gisborne.
You may consider leaving a percentage of your estate or a specified sum in your will to Sunrise, knowing it will keep on giving back to our community forever.
Join Sunrise's deputy chairman Colin Christie at the Emerre & Hathaway Cancer Society Golf Tournament on Sunday, 23 September. It’s all for a great cause, raising money for the Cancer Society Gisborne East Coast Endowment fund at Sunrise.
Professional advisers are often surprised to discover how many people get great fulfillment from personal giving. There is no doubt that presenting knowledgeable options on how to give well can be of significant benefit to lawyer-client relationships.
The team at Coates Associates have collectively donated nearly $5000 since joining Sunrise workplace giving in Feb 2017.
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)