As Sunrise turns 5 we have a lot to celebrate. Donations from locals have seen our endowments grow to $4.5 million, enabling us to grant $310,000 to local community organisations.
Self-Storage Gisborne and Clark Charitable Trust have seeded an endowment fund at Sunrise to help local students attend the renowned Outward Bound course in the Marlborough Sounds.
Last year Craigs Investment Partners donated the money they would have spent on Xmas gifts to the Sunrise General Fund.
Michelle and Heath Hawea have started donating $5 every week to Ngatapa's fund at Sunrise to make sure the club they love will be there for their grandkids as well.
September is Wills Month - is your will up to date?
- Summer 2019Summer-2019.pdf - (1.4 MB)
- Spring 2019Spring-2019.pdf - (493 KB)
- Winter 2019Winter-2019.pdf - (436 KB)
- Autumn 2019Autumn-2019.pdf - (943 KB)
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)