Generosity abounds in Tairawhiti
Bill and Margie Thorpe have established a named endowment fund at Sunrise to support Eastwoodhill Arboretum and Hospice Tairāwhiti.
Liz Crawford and her father Tom set up Oasis Community Shelter to provide shelter for men without homes during Covid with the help of a grant from Sunriseq
Derek and Rebecca Watson of Ritchie Civil Engineering have established a Suicide Prevention fund at Sunrise.
GisInt used their grant from Bob and Aileen Harris’s named endowment fund to buy a Ki-o-rahi set for the many teams at their school that play the traditional Maori game.
- Summer 2021Summer-2021.pdf - (553 KB)
- Spring 2021Spring-2021.pdf - (1.1 MB)
- Winter 2021Winter-2021.pdf - (606 KB)
- Autumn 2021Autumn-2021.pdf - (568 KB)
- Summer 2020Summer-2020.pdf - (584 KB)
- Spring 2020Spring-2020.pdf - (548 KB)
- Winter 2020Winter-2020.pdf - (548 KB)
- Autumn 2020Autumn-2020.pdf - (478 KB)
- Summer 2019Summer-2019.pdf - (1.4 MB)
- Spring 2019Spring-2019.pdf - (493 KB)
- Winter 2019Winter-2019.pdf - (436 KB)
- Autumn 2019Autumn-2019.pdf - (943 KB)
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)