September is Wills Month – is yours up to date?25 August 2023 - Sunrise Foundation
Leaving a gift in your Will is not just for the rich and famous. In fact, for many people leaving a gift in their Will is a more achievable way of fulfilling their long-term charitable goals.
Wills Month – an initiative of Community Foundations of New Zealand – highlights the importance of having your wishes known after you’re gone. Leaving a gift in your Will to Sunrise is a wonderful way of knowing that your generosity will continue to make a difference for years to come.
You can add Sunrise to your existing Will for free this September with local solicitors Nolans Lawyers and Woodward Chrisp. Donors can leave a specific sum, or gift a percentage of their estate, capped at a nominated amount. Funds can be directed to a cause close to your heart, or our Sunrise grants committee can distribute the funds locally to where the need is greatest.
“Often, we can’t give as generously as we would like to during our lifetime. A gift in your Will costs you nothing now but can be transformational in helping charities with what they can achieve,” says Glenda Stokes, Sunrise executive officer.
Read more in the Wills Pack on our website or contact Glenda on 06 867 7939 - she is happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Summer 2023Summer-2023.pdf - (551 KB)
- Spring 2023Spring-2023.pdf - (515 KB)
- Winter 2023Winter-2023.pdf - (541 KB)
- Autumn 2023Autumn-2023.pdf - (549 KB)
- Summer 2022Summer-2022.pdf - (560 KB)
- SPRING 2022SPRING-2022.pdf - (451 KB)
- Winter 2022Winter-2022.pdf - (1 MB)
- Autumn 2022Autumn-2022.pdf - (460 KB)
- Summer 2021Summer-2021.pdf - (553 KB)
- Spring 2021Spring-2021.pdf - (1.1 MB)
- Winter 2021Winter-2021.pdf - (606 KB)
- Autumn 2021Autumn-2021.pdf - (568 KB)
- Summer 2020Summer-2020.pdf - (584 KB)
- Spring 2020Spring-2020.pdf - (548 KB)
- Winter 2020Winter-2020.pdf - (548 KB)
- Autumn 2020Autumn-2020.pdf - (478 KB)
- Summer 2019Summer-2019.pdf - (1.4 MB)
- Spring 2019Spring-2019.pdf - (493 KB)
- Winter 2019Winter-2019.pdf - (436 KB)
- Autumn 2019Autumn-2019.pdf - (943 KB)
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)